On average, Americans spend 90% of their time indoors. To many it seems like the safest place to be—until they learn what's actually in most indoor air. Not only are there a wide variety of potentially harmful compounds, but also many have no odor and can build up to toxic levels.
The good news is that PureLife™ dramatically reduces these contaminants, purifying the air and making it more healthful to breath. Better still, it does so not just once, but for years. At the same time, PureLife™ eliminates odors in the air and sanitizes surfaces to which it has been applied. This is especially important on common-use surfaces such as doorknobs, telephones, countertops and plumbing fixtures. As a result, PureLife™ can be highly effective in controlling the spread of microorganisms in contamination-prone areas such as bathrooms and kitchens and in any area susceptible to mold or allergens.
Residential interiors where PureLife™ is used
Hotel and motel rooms