How to Apply
Surface preparation and application are surprisingly straightforward with PureLife™. This is due to an advanced spray system, which benefits users and the environment. It can be sprayed from any orientation and still provide a thin, even film. Better yet, it contains no flammable or toxic propellants and is 100% refillable. All in all, it's a 100% user-friendly and eco-friendly solution.
- Ensure the surface to be treated has exposure to visible light (suitable for reading), whether from an incandescent, fluorescent, tungsten, xenon or daylight source.
- Cover all surfaces not being treated.
- Thoroughly clean surfaces to remove oils and dirt.
- Allow the surfaces to dry completely.
- Prime all surfaces that contain organic materials with PureLife™ Primer, allowing 3-4 hours for it to dry thoroughly. *
Apply PureLife™ similar to spray-paint, using a crosshatch pattern to ensure even distribution. PureLife™ produces a micro-thin, colorless, sheenless coating.
- Allow 3 to 12 hours to dry at room temperature. **
---- Insert diagram of crosshatch spray pattern ----
*These materials include leather; cotton, linen, or wool upholstery or draperies; wood; surfaces coated with paint containing organic compounds; and metals other than stainless steel and titanium.
** Application of heat speeds drying time but is not required.
Surfaces that can be treated with PureLife™
PureLife™ can be applied to a wide variety of interior surfaces that have exposure to visible light. It produces a micro-thin, colorless, sheenless coating that dries in less than 12 hours at room temperature.
- Synthetic fabrics
- Plaster and drywall
- Light bulbs and lighting fixtures
- Brickwork or stonework
- Any exterior or organic surface that first has been primed with PureLife™ Primer
Any surface that first has been primed with PureLife™ Primer