With so many products and places claiming to be green these days, it's hard to tell the facts from the hype. But the One Green World Alliance Certification leaves no doubt about it. It signifies that a product or technology is a sustainable approach to making the world a better place to live for all living things. In the case of a facility, it means the location has been effectively treated with PureLife™. It's important to note that the One Green World Alliance Certification is not only for One Green World products. It applies to a wide array of manufacturers and services and is evidence of that company's commitment to bettering the environment. There are five essential qualities of a One Green World Alliance Certified product, technology or place.
- It has a proven, life-enhancing environmental impact.
- It is equally friendly to the consumer and all other life forms.
- It has no harmful impact on the environment during manufacturing or usage and contains no toxic or harmful ingredients or byproducts whatsoever.
- The product packaging is reusable, recyclable or biodegradable.
- The company abides by ethical business and environmental practices.